Actually I am a blog reader and so my Mozilla Firefox can open twenty blogs at the same time with one click.
What I feel is that I dun really understand some of the friends I had met in my life. They can appear nice and cool headed in real life but in the blog, they are very different. Revealing their true side, showing anger and frustration to bfs or certain stuff which I can never imagine them doing that in public or in front of my eyes. They seem to have the patience and tolerance in front of everyone but seem to lose it all in front of their bfs and family. I think life is hard for them right?
Are they only nice to friends? And when a guy become her boyfriend, they have the thinking that the guy must treat them nice and ask certain stuff from the bfs. Even they dun demand, they could have created that kind of expectations. From the blogs I read, the boyfriends may not meet your expectations at times but they do not really demand or expect the girls to do something. I feel that they treat their friends nicer than their bfs. So sad right.
I think one of the boyfriends is lazy and does not feel like calling her everyday and the girlfriend is frustrated. But sooner or later, the girlfriend has to know that Guys talk less than Girls as research has shown.
-End-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment