Sunday, September 13, 2009

ENFJ

Pong asked me to take a test and again I am ENFJ.

Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle, and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues, and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others, and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

ENFJ Strengths

● Good verbal communication skills

● Very perceptive about people's thoughts and motives

● Motivational, inspirational; bring out the best in others

● Warmly affectionate and affirming

● Fun to be with - lively sense of humor, dramatic, energetic, optimistic

● Good money skills

● Able to "move on" after a love relationship has failed (although they blame themselves)

● Loyal and committed - they want lifelong relationships

● Strive for "win-win" situations

● Driven to meet other's needs


ENFJ Weaknesses

● Tendency to be smothering and over-protective

● Tendency to be controlling and/or manipulative

● Don't pay enough attention to their own needs

● Tend to be critical of opinions and attitudes which don't match their own

● Sometimes unaware of social appropriateness or protocol

● Extremely sensitive to conflict, with a tendency to sweep things under the rug as an avoidance tactic

● Tendency to blame themselves when things go wrong, and not give themselves credit when things go right

● Their sharply defined value systems make them unbending in some areas

● They may be so attuned to what is socially accepted or expected that they're unable to assess whether something is "right" or "wrong" outside of what their social circle expects.

Own Review:

I think all the strengths and weakness are all very accurate :) Most of time I wont accept my weakness due to my ego but I will say all are true. I remembered Collin Ng told me that I should not get over-reactive at ppl's opinons and how right he is. He told me in chinese, ''ppl have freedom of speech and they can say what they want and you cant stop them. ''I admit I am very over-protective and critical of opinions and attitudes which don't match my own.

About popularity, one friend dun like me to act popular and think that I will say the wrong thing sometimes but she said she understands me that I dun mean it that wrong way. What I will say is, I think my jokes at times are way off the line (Sometimes unaware of social appropriateness or protocol), another accurate weakness. Nowadays I feel my jokes has the 20% chance of social inappropriateness and 80% funny. The good thing about my friend is she is straight forward but its hard to take the truth at times and I dun really feel its offending. It really depends on what angle u see it and I hope I can have her angle sooner rather than later~

No comments:

Post a Comment