My mind cant take in those complicated derivatives' theory. Its only CFA Level 1 and derivatives only constitutes 5%. The derivatives in CFA I looks ok to me as it is not that hard but I cannot imagine taking CFA Level 2 and 3, with a higher weightage on this topic.
Their theory is hedging here and there, making it very complicated. Cant they make it simple? My friend, S , had told me that only complicated stuff can earn big money and achieve a barrier of entries. I am wondering if this is the life I am looking forward to next time after audit. My interest in finance is much simpler. Invest within your own means and try for long term in good stocks and I don't think its the agenda of most banks. Though I am guilty of not holding stocks for more than a yr at times and I think long term means 5 years. I am disillusioned about my career path.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment