Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Insurance

I have to make full use of my time to do some meaningful stuff beside CFA. I kinda force Guobin to research insurance plans with me so that I can buy the best insurance plan.
As I read a few insurance book years ago and has interest in managing my finance well, I believe in term with deductible and invest the rest.

Accident Plan
I need to end the Aviva accident plan from Army as I feel that NTUC company better suit me than Aviva.

Medishield
I do have any at the moment and once I start work I surely need one. So its either Incomeshield or Prushield.

I will always remember what I read from insurance books during my army time. The key to insurance is to insure those that you cant afford to pay and do not insure those that you can pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment