Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hectic Day

I still cannot upload photos.

I went to Changi Airport to sent off my Taiwanese friends. Woke up at 745am. Yawns. After that is tuition at Serangoon. I tried to motivate my student by saying that he should study harder if not he will graduate at the age of 28 if he went by the longer route. He was quite worried. Haha. It always better to graduate earlier.

Anyway, after that I went to Pong's house to play mahjong and bridge. I am more interested in bridge than mahjong. The chances of winning is higher as every round, there are only one winner for mahjong but bridge you have TWO! Haha. But in the end, I still lose -_-

Then the organiser has a craving for alcohol. We went to Clarke Quay for dinner and went to Lunar Bar. Very cheena. Lots of chinese songs were played and we were quite bored as we cannot get high. But I was dizzy already as I was tired after such busy weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment