Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk by again?
Excuse me, but I think I dropped something...MY JAW!
Hey there! Can I borrow your cell phone? Because my mom told me to
call her when I found the girl of my dreams.
Excuse me, Miss...the voices in my head told me to come talk to you.
(Check the tag on the back of their shirt) OH, I was just seeing if
you were made in heaven.
My name's [your name]. That's so you know what to scream.
Is it hot in here or is it just you?
You're so hot you melt the plastic in my underwear.
If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
I hope you know CPR, 'cause you take my breath away.
Review:
Super funny bad pick up lines which I saw people posted. I dun understand the melt the plastic in my underwear and my sister also dun understand too.
Actually I remember one pick up line.
Do you know how heavy the polar bear weighs?
The gal will be puzzled if she do not know the answer
It is enough to break the ice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment