Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Last 304 seminar and Last lecture

Today is my last seminar in NTU. Then Jason said, ' You must not fail to come back' My 304 tutor even better and said, ' I will only retain those whom I like and those I dun wish to see them next semester, I will pass them.'

Before ending his lesson, my 304 tutor said,' After remembering most of your names, its so sad tt we have to end here.' He is damn funny and started to turn his back and action to wipe some fake tears. LOL.. I cant take it !!!! HE can be a comedian!! MY real life Jacky Wu without the sting. NTU life is made easier with these kind of tutors :) His level of jokes is way way higher than most ppl I have met. One classic include: During our quiz, he told us not to trust our neighbours and not to look at other ppl's paper. I found it funny thou.. Hahaha

Today is also the last lecture for me cos I dun think I will come for the last lecture for Astro next week. I have to go on to the next phrase of life. Kinda weird..

No comments:

Post a Comment