I was disturbed at 8 am again today. My nephew always cried before going to his nursery school. I wonder how I can handle my kids next time. I think my ears are ultra sensitive. My neighbour will on her TV at 9 am sharp. Everywhere is noise. Fainting.
So today I spent my afternoon napping and playing psp. New game called 300 where you are the King of Spartan and trying to kill anyone who is non Greek. Enemy is Persian.
Den I happen to take my 2nd meal of the day at 4.00pm and watch an old version of Guess Guess Guess. I heard Jacky Wu is going to retire. I think I will miss him cos he is very fast in his jokes but if u were humiliated by him, it feels like your heart being stabbed alot of times.
Nephew Ashton is going to be 2 yr old in April :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am already getting ready for work by 8 every morning! So don't complain, Boy, you're slightly lucky than me. Still can nap in the noon and play. I am getting envious!
ReplyDeleteTeach you, next time when you sleep, wear coconut husks and cotton bud. Get it? But some people are born with impaired hearing, so cheers while you still can hear. :)
You stalk your neighbor is it? Even know when she on her television.
Nephew Ashton is adorable! He cried because he simply wants Uncle Cavan to get out of his bed because it is getting late!
300 is a movie, right? King of Spartan is muscular and let's link this to why you gym. :P
Handling of your own kids in future will be a different issue already. :)