Thailand trip is more about shopping compared to my previous trip in Cambodia and Vietnam. The latter is more about sightseeing. Angkor Wat is unbeatable.
But for Thailand trip we went to visit the sleeping Buddha, the only sightseeing tour. Didnt manage to go and see the Grand palace due to the red shirt gathering. Alot of my frens keep asking me whether Thailand is safe, I can only say try to avoid the place they gather and everything should be ok :) Seem like alot of my frens wanna go Thailand. Hope all of you are safe and do buy insurance :) I just got some rashes cos the weather is so hot there. Think insurance can claim.
Next up is Taiwan. Sorry I have to reject alot of buy list or wish list. I have to bring blazer, leather shoes and shirts. I think i will throw my leather shoes there cos it is cracking apart. Cant carry so much stuff bah. Thou I will buy the biscuits for SISI cos she 'preordered' so long ago. HAHA she is smart~~ I duno the competition will held at all cos of the piggy flu and economic crisis. Just see how it goes :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment