Tuesday, April 21, 2009

First Math tuition since Uni Yr 2 sem1

My sister passed me her tuition kids to me. Two thailand girls from Yuying Secondary. So before any tuition assignments, I went to read up first to recall my memory. Tuition is not easy money-making too.

They are very smart. Like 4th and14th in the whole level. They lose to others cos of chinese so you can see how well they do for maths. Most of the time, the kids I get are those almost failed or failed type. So feel a sense of achievement by just making them pass or get better grades. This time round will prove challenging to me :)
Time passed very fast and they are very obedient and call me teacher. Haha.

So was going back home from tuition and there was one lady coming to me and starting to ask me whether I was studying. As exams were over, so I bothered to answer her qns and said that I graduated (hoping Astro will pass).

So she said,'Poly?' I almost feel like fainting. Poly is like 19 years old. Later I go audit client, client will ask so are you a poly intern -_- Like no seh at all. I am a junior associate. Haha.

Anyway I am not complaining, just some random talk. Look younger is definitely better.

No comments:

Post a Comment