Saturday, April 11, 2009

Learning curve

I realised what was the reason behind I always do badly in quizzes. I feel that I need time to understand certain concepts. For example, I used to abhor system flowcharts. I can now laugh at my first flowcharts and how Jiayin (smart one) corrects my numerous mistakes. After doing more than 10 times, I become an expert in Microsoft Visio. An expert cos I do Visio in internship and most of the time I have to document the processes but still will make some mistakes.

So now I am trying to conquer AA306! Lots of time to study and thanks to the peers I have. CAT GB ChunXu. Didn dare to disturb Jason nowadays cos he is in mysterious mode. Haha. I do quite alot for 306 and 306 kills trees too.

Talking about conquering AA306, I just completed psp game 300. The spartan RPG game. I think this should be the first time I play a game for so long during uni exam period. Used to played alot in secondary school exam period tts y always last few in class. Cos i have the mentality tt working hard for the final O level exams is more important. Come to university, every exams are important -_-''' Starting to drift away from my blog topic. Lets end here :)

Good luck for exams, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment