The last episode of Perfect Cut was full of philosophy. I couldn't really catch what Thomas Ong said but its something like applaud will dies off, trophy put away to dust. It almost like telling me not to pursue success blindly and be contented. Woah.
And Michelle Xie said to Wind, 'Thomas Ong (Alex Tan) is not because he is the first, he is the ONLY one'. Woah. Very mind blowing. Love is still very abstract to me.
Oh didn't mention that Thomas Ong used to be my idol. I remembered I put poster of him last time. He is 40 yrs old now but look like 30 yrs old. I cant imagine how I look at 30 yrs old. Thinking of tt, its only 6 more years to go!
Anyway, today I refused to pick up my phone while watching tv, so my mum at the age of 59 runs down the stairs to pick it up (she can pick the phone upstairs but duno why she dun wan to do it). Wahaha I feel happy because seeing my mum runs means she is healthy! Again, I wondered can I run so fast next time. Must go to gym or exercise more often den :)

No comments:
Post a Comment