Referring to my previous post about Pan Asian game. My mind is all about getting better odds to win the rounds. Ya, I am addicted to this game. I will wait anxiously for the result that came out everyday at 6.30pm and call Jason and GB to talk about my findings. They dun sound excited but I think they are concerned about the results. Or is it my one sided thinking?
So I was worried that Jason and Gb will burnt out due to so many trials, I decided to key the numbers my own. I think quite tiring to keep coming to my house just for trials and they kinda agree to my idea of relaxing in trials and work hard during real rounds.
Back to odds topic. I think I am full of funny ideas. Today, I was super tired, 630am wake up so I desperately need a train seat cos NTU is so far. So, I went to the back of train and aim for those students with uniform which I know will alight at Hougang. I saw the badge Holy Innocents so I just act cool and stand in front of her.. haha. Yea and I get the seat to sit to outram park.
So some people were wondering how to invest in stocks. To get better odds, you have to read up, discuss with knowledgeable friends (preferably ppl who dun use technical analysis), avoid those obvious untouchables like high P/e ratios, avoid no track record of profits. I think I will stop here as people will get bored if I continue :)
Cheers to getting better odds in life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment