WHEN I was your age, I was not studying or looking after investments; I was chasing girls. It is a pleasure to be with you because it takes me back many years - it rejuvenates me to meet young minds and young students. I am different from him..
It takes me down memory lane because I met my wife in university, and, fortunately, somehow I got a law degree. My mom thought I would not make it. My marriage has lasted 35 years, so the recipe I would recommend to you is a university mate for life.
It was a sound investment for me. I found her in the Arts and Social Sciences faculty, and she has given me good returns. She gave me three sons and a happy life for 35 years. Good returns hahaha..
At your age, I think you should be investing your time wisely. First, get a degree, then a partner, and then look at investments. I know the government has reduced the investing age to 18, but take care; to do well in choosing your partner, you need patience, you need skill, you need intelligence, you need tolerance - and you need the stomach to put up with her. If you do that, then you will pick your investments very wisely. I think I am looking at investments and a partner at the same time -_-''' If you do this well, then you will be a successful investor. Just like a successful marriage, being invested means riding the year's ups and downs of the market, taking a long-term prospects view of your investment. Hmm some of my friends already attached for yrs! They have been investing for so long :) Hope they can get marry soon :)

You are getting your degree, so you're left with a partner, followed by investments. :) So when is Uncle Cavan getting married?
ReplyDeleteIndeed, it is an interesting article.