Saturday, March 28, 2009

Finally, its over

Yea!! Finally won the Pan Asian game. My group will go to Taiwan and compete with other Asia countries :) Winner can get US10,000. Ka-ching! So now I hope Jason mah and Guobin have the extra cash to go another grad trip since taiwan tickets will be free.

Five grueling weeks of meetings have finally ended and all our hard work are paid off :) Must thank Guobin for coming to my house everyday to do the computation which motivates Jason to come too. Jason's excel spreadsheet is formiable. Haha.

My nephew is always shy to strangers and will run towards to hug my mum when gb and jason come too close to him. At the rate they are coming to my house, my nephew even says bye bye to them at the last few visits. Oh my.. Haha.

Back to study now. I think I will have withdrawl symptoms again.

Anyway I also give some advices to Stephen in Cesim and he came 2nd. Lose the first team by 0.x%. :) Feel so happy for him. I oso help MinQi abit (almost give them wrong info at times) and they are lucky to get come in at 2nd too :) Feel so happy for them. I think I wont get enough of Cesim

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! Taiwan? Mind bringing a to-buy list along? :) Ashton is so adorable, saw his pix on face book. Yeap, jia you and enjoy your last semester in school before work starts~

    Once again, CONGRATS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already have a fren who asked me to buy some stuff. Duno can carry so much things back thou :)

    Thanks for your support too :) Feeling super happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, the most you import back! Never mind about me, just remember to buy a deck of poker cards for me. I will definitely remind you when the date is nearer.

    Mm, someone is going to sleep with a smile tonight, isn't he? :)

    Adios~

    ReplyDelete