Monday, March 30, 2009

End of two quizzes today

Finally, AA304 and AA306 quizzes are over. I have 14 days to study 306 and 1 day for Astro and 5 days for 304. This is the first time I have so many days to study exams. Think I will study less day for AA306 and declare today and tuesday an OFF day. A much needed off day. Been juggling with the Pan competition and quizzes.

Wanted to organise an outing with Jason and Guobin to celebrate our victory but BUSY Guobin has AB214 ! ArggGh. So I think I will either rot at home tomorrow or find some friends to go out. Everybody seems to busy with something after these two quizzes. Guobin has AB214, Jason has his insurance elective, Sijie has his choir (wow).

After the quizzes, GB, Sijie and I went to gym. So I was asking GB, it seems lucky that we didn book tixs beforehand as Jetstar has promotion for air tixs to Taiwan. It costs only $300 to Taiwan tt time. I think during that point of time, we didn imagine we can go Taiwan through the competition. I think for the competition, we can extend our stay after the competition but not sure we can do it as all the details are not confirmed. Den GB come out with his theory, its all fated. Yar, it looks like all fated, I almost wanted to join the competition with Fred and Jason and suddenly GB and Jason are interested to do it together :) Do you believe in FATE ?

And I asked GB, did u tell your mum you are going to Taiwan to compete? He said yesh but his mum asked why must go so far, Taiwan to compete? I laughed out loud and said.. GB! your mum must be high tech geek, competition nowadays can be done through internet, do not have to physically go there. It was super funny.

There is one headache thing in my head. We asked chun xu to tag along for Taiwan grad trip so now its quite problematic. Imagine chunxu flying there alone and flying back to Spore alone if we are on different flights. Oh my. . Lets just see how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Don't take off already! Hurry study for last lap and then enjoy your grad trip in peace! Sounds like someone has many upcoming trips and that someone knows what to do? :)

    Perhaps somethings in life cannot be explained logically, so most of the time we will say is fate.

    Gym? Am I expecting to see a muscular man in April? :D

    Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must rest a while first!
    Gym is just to keep fit :)

    ReplyDelete