Argghhh.. My nephew and my mum are super noisy.. My 2 yr old nephew will scream if he cant get what he wants and my mum will scream when my nephew climbs too high. Totally disturb my morning sleep. What to do. Only hope that my nephew can grow faster and be more sensible. So today I wake up at 9.30am ( no lesson ). Go downstairs complain to my mum dun shout pls but she will say no choice. Always that same answer. Den I jus go and play with nephew. Flung him up and down which he likes, hoping that he will like me. Hahahahaha. Haven call me jiu jiu yet! always call ah ma.. Jealous!
My room oso turned from a tranquil to a basar malam. My neighbour strategically places her 29inch LCD TV near my window. Is like so sian. I cant even hear and watch their programmes. More closing of windows and air conditioning which I dun like cos I like to save on electricity bills. Dilemma....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment