Monday, February 16, 2009

Jay fanatic


I idolize Jay Chou alot.. Maybe the way I talk is like him.. not clear in the way i talked.. (I will try to shift my blame to my retainers and the tooth that had not been planted yet!) And to CH.. i say implant is not breast implant.. is my front tooth.. Roarrss. For not so close frens.. My present front tooth is a denture with retainer...

Anyway, I heard Jay didnt do well for his chinese but his song lyrics are so chim until my fren, Siwei, Chinese teacher now, has to explain the hidden meanings.. Super zai lo. .

I still remembered last time i condemn chinese songs like hell.. Last time my world is only backstreet boys, Westlife and Nsync.. Super oldies.. I still listen to the new versions of Westlife and Backstreet.. -_- I am still thinking of buying their new albums... hoping they will not disband... The condemn of chinese changed after listening to Jay Chou and slowly leads to more chinese singers like David Tao etc..

I went to check my Mp3 player's most popular song.. I have two Jay chou song with 500 times being played.. oh my.. not counting my iTunes in my desktop and sometimes playing music in PSP.. easily hit 1000 ... Sorry to frens who went to ktv with me.. cos i will sing Jay chou songs for sure.. even thou i will go off pitch at some parts.. pitch not as high as jay :( I like to sing challenging songs which is malu..

Seem like blogging very fast leh.. Dun need HTML de.. phew..

No comments:

Post a Comment