I like to see Share prices since i was young like primary six.... My father will on the CNN channel last time to see his all important Malaysia ringgit Vs Spore exchange rate cos he do business in Malaysia. But i like to see the movements of stocks.. ( You know CNN like to fickle the stock indexes and exchange rates together.)
So its important what shows u watch cos your kids will follow.. I have a fren.. Vanessa and Rossanna.. their father like to watch WWE and they are WWE fanatics ever since..
So choosing accountancy is an almost obvious choice lo.. But the way i study accountancy is like plain struggle at times.. Thou i must say i have interest in Finance so at least its not tt bad. Maybe thats life in university? I am still grateful to be in accountancy cos i wont ever like Engineering bah.. I wonder how the other people feels.. when they are actually studying What they dun like..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment