Hahaha. The energy bars worked for me and I gained 1kg after taiwan trip. 63.5kg now~~ and poor gb loses 500g. He told me Thailand has gym so he will slowly gain the lost weight. He is flying off today.
Lucky I chose the strawberry flavour over the chocolate ones. More fat and protein. I think the oyster omelette also helps in gaining weight too. They cost only NT 50 which is around 2.50 Sing dollars. Super cheap and they like to put vegetables inside the omelette.
Anyway, my face has a few pimples from Taiwan trip and decided to bring out my ancient mud mask which I left on the shelf. Only helped abit but have to see first.
My sister is very enthusiastic in LASik and wanted to help me pay first to accompany her to do it. Daniel had done it and said very painful. Oh my.. Getting poorer each day with all those 'distractions' .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment