Today went back to NTU to discuss about the taiwan trip with the prof. The prof is very nice and helped us fight to get our insurance for free. $50 dollars saved. Haha. Then, he also allowed us to put our laptops in his taiwan business partner's shop. If my laptop were to lose, we can claim $1000 from insurance, thou jason and gb vehemently say not worth it. I found it ok to get $1000 for a second hand laptop thou.
So after discussing, we decided to went to student union to get NTU blazers but the student union was closed. Then, there is the foosball (table soccer) near the student union and its free~~ Played until quite long, me against jason and gb cos I played table soccer a lot during army. Quite fun and I am quite gian peng as last time need to put in coins to play. After that we went to OCBC bank to sign up for the NTU-OCBC debit card, 5 yrs wavier wor.
After that, me and gb went for a short trip to gym and I went to give tuition. A hectic day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment