Wednesday, May 27, 2009

National Central University

I just reached Singapore yesterday at around 2pm. Went to see dentist again because my retainer broke! $83 dollars. Faints..

National Central University's students are the host and they are very nice to us. Even though it is a short two days, we have lots of fun. When we were leaving in the taxi, I still think I am not sad because we cant build friendship in just two days. But after a few hours, I started to feel sad on the train to Hualien. Its so sad that they are Taiwanese because we may not meet again :( I will say after so many girl friends I have met, the two hosts are one of the most fun to be with. Imagine we use our budget (given by sponsors) to eat more than 10 different kinds of food in DanShui. I think Singaporean gals will give it a miss fearing of fat. They will always keep a lookout of Gb Jason and I, worrying that we may get lost in the campus or during the city tour.

And the Taiwanese team were jealous of the Spore team cos the two National Central University hosts say JIAYOU to us during the competition and not to them. Taiwanese team questioned their nationality. Nobody replied back to them cos it was awkward.. Hahaha..

Here are the photos of National Central University

The students of National Central University :)

The Mongolia Team. They do look different, arent they? Pink faces :)


Taiwan Team!!
They spent so much effort to plant so many flags in their campus.


I unpluck one of the flags for this exclusive picture. Hahaha



She tried to carry my backpack with heels .. Around 10kg


Last photo with them :(

No comments:

Post a Comment