I went to NTU again today for NAAT. After that, went to Boon lay library to borrow books to know more about Taiwan.
Later went to Raffles Place's UOB to close the account as I had cancelled my debit card. I cancelled it cos they are making me to pay yrly subscription. Feel abit sad tt they didn stop me from closing my account cos when I first wanna close OCBC account last time, the OCBC bank manager will panic and ask me why. Hahaha. Maybe I should put at least a few Ks more to prove my worth. So went to deposit the money I got from UOB to OCBC as I applied the new NTU-OCBC debit card, with a 5 yr wavier of membership fees. My blog is sounding very gian peng now.
After all these bank transactions, went to meet Jason, GB and Chunxu at boat quay mcdonalds. So we were saying that the Binlang meis are very pretty, then I told them that OCBC main branch Raffles Place counter has a lot of pretty gals too. Good looks always front the counter I think.
We have alot of conflicting views ( I think its because of me !) and I was glad that they were very compromising and nice. They put my Yeliu into 2nd priority cos they think nobody mentioned b4 and shorten my initial one day trip to National museum to half a day. I like to visit musuem, makes me very intellectual.. HAHA.. Anw its ok, cos only Taipei and Hualien is must see :) Next monday, we will meet again then.
After such a long day, went to lulu's chalet with Jason and Gb. I guessed Chunxu went home. It was quite fun to gather with the NTU yr 1 classmates :) Then the five of us including pong and qian started to play bridge. Was happy that lulu likes the piglet glass and bowl :)
REached home with jason's company at 12 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment