I just bought a new CPU. Quad Core Processor. Everything is running smoothly and my game runs smoothly. The price is 700 dollars. I cant stand any lagging in my computer so I think investing in a new computer is worthwhile. When Diablo 3 comes out, I will upgrade my graphics card.
I have decided to 'give' my laptop to my sister. My sister wanted to buy a new laptop and I have a laptop lying in my cupboard so it makes sense to give her my laptop. Anyway, IBM rocks. It still runs very fast due to my 2GB RAM and it works perfectly fine even after 3 years plus.
The Greece saga has come back to haunt us for a while again. Time to rethink my investment strategy. But as an auditor, there are lots of restrictions to invest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment