Friday, May 28, 2010

Laska steamboat and basketball

After a laska steamboat with my friends at harbourfront, we were facebooking the handsome guys and pretty girls.. Haha. One of my friend was complaining that there are not many handsome guys in Singapore. I prove her wrong by showing off my handsome friends. HAHA. But I have to admit scrolling for pretty girls is easier than guys.

So after the meal, I went to play basketball after seeing my primary school friend playing at my house's basketball court . The match was intense but not as fast as the matches I experienced years ago. Opponents were more tired I think as they had been playing for quite long before I came. I feel so dead now. I haven't been exercising my legs for one year. But the good thing is I am now abit heavier than last time, so I dun literally fly when hit by players who weighs 80kg. My upper body can withstand more shocks but it was really super tiring. As I am the tallest there, snatching multiple rebounds was super tiring. Feel like sleeping now.

No comments:

Post a Comment