Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happen to meet a 'friend'

So I saw this friend a month back when I was eating lunch with Ms Chua. This 'friend' came to me and asked me where I am working now. I say I am auditing GIC now. She misheard what I say and thought I was saying GIC. She said where is you name card. I took out of my name card and say its just a big 4 company. And when she saw my name card, she said chey... auditing firm..

I wasn't offended but I am disgusted by her actions. Haha. She only asked my name card because she thought I was working in a prestigious firm. Damn realistic! Thats life. How come not many people ask me whether I am happy to work instead of asking me where I work? I have another friend who is an accountancy grad, decided to chose outward bound as a career. I think its important to find a job you like and right now I am not sure whether I will like my future job but I have a feeling it will be better than audit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment