I keep harbouring the thoughts that I can endure this difficult period.. Nowadays, work always end at 11.30pm and I will reach home at 12am. How to update at all? It will always be the same for everyday!!! Everybody asked me why I retracted, my answer is that I just want to get through this peak and get a better idea what I really want for my career.
I just worked on Saturday and fortunately my senior asked us not to come on Sunday. I feel so sad for her as she is coming on Sunday. OMG. Compared to some friends, I am considered lucky. There are people who are working everyday.
My mum just received a call through our house phone and she lied saying that I am sleeping. She was worried that my boss called to ask me to go back to work on Sunday. Hahahaha. Anyway, that was Jinhe. My sister also smsed me to take care of my health as she couldn't see me for the past one month already.
I just wanna say I am handling it quite ok now and lets see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment