Sunday, February 21, 2010

Job and Sis' party

This week is great as I get to go home at 6pm but I am abit worried to go home at 6pm. I am now under a G1 and she always wanna go off early. There are tonnes of vouching and I am not very sure can finish everything by next week. And the manager keeps pulling out people out of my team -_-

Maybe I should just enjoy these days rather than worry about work. Anyway, I did ask her whether we can finish in time, she said we are on the right track. So lets hope everything is ok :)

My 2nd sister treated us dinner yesterday. There were grilled chicken wings, hotdogs, pizza and sushi. Woah. And we played texas poker. Won around 10 dollars. I must proclaim that I have a gambler gene.

No comments:

Post a Comment