Just when I finished plucking figures for my trial balance on this day (SUNDAY) at home, I happen to read from a blog, http://celestinechua.com/blog.
I think a year ago, my friend, Sydney, was asking me about what is the purpose in life? I told him I am not sure because it is hard to explain. He kept insisting that what is the purpose of life when we are going to die anyway. Don't get me wrong. He is smart, getting As for his examinations in NUS, and is not the pessimistic sort. Now then I realise that he was thinking something so far away and he is different from the rest. I haven't asked him whether he found the answers yet though, maybe I will ask him next time.
From the blog:
If you were to have to do something for the rest of your life, without getting paid a single dime, what would you want that thing to be? This is something true to yourself – it is your purpose, not other peoples’ purpose.
I can only say I wanna be Vivi of Cesim but I don't know how to be a Vivi. Hahaa..
If you have the time.. read that blog :) Hope you can find a purpose in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment