One of my friends asked me today how come my face dun look tired and not much pimples even though I worked till 12 nowadays
I think I am super tired, just that my face dun show it for now only.. But one of the things my army friend taught me is never use your hand to touch your face, as your hands are super dirty. I was quite stunned by him as I thought that is so niang(sissy) and its so hard to endure the itchiness. Anyway my army friend's face is super smooth and some gals will pale in comparison. Another army friend also went to facial which I think is so sissy too at that point of time. Come to think of it now, I have been following their advices -_-
Then I have another JC friend who suddenly had lots of pimples during his JC days. I realised he kept washing his hands then used his clean hands to clean his face with fresh water. It worked and after a few months, his pimples were less serious. Sometimes, I also do that.
These three methods work for me right now but I am not sure it will work in the long term. Drink more water and have ample of sleep :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment