My mum's friend passed her an old computer and I managed to scavenge three 512 DDR RAM. DDR RAM is an old technology but it is more expensive than DDR II RAM as it is no longer in mass production. However 2 of the RAMs are not usable but managed to insert one of it to my computer. Can see a faster processing speed :) Maybe I am going to send one of the unusable 512 Kingston RAM for repair as it is life time warranty.
Just had a family steamboat dinner at my 3rd sister's Boon Keng house. They opened two abalone and I only ate one bowl of small rice and was just practically trying to finish the chicken breast meat and the prawns. After that is Fifa 9 and I was up against my brother in law and Joel. Haha, I managed to win most of the matches and the loser had to drink red wine. Then, I also had a few glimpses of Modern Warfare 2. I feel that it just a upgrade version of Counterstrike and using mouse and keyboard will be easier to play for first party shooting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment