My company provided a free medical checkup for everyone and I paid additional 80 dollars to check more about my body. Every part of my body seems ok.
But I have borderline high Cholesterol!!! Haha so weird for a slim guy right? Actually not tt surprising when I am eating like around 10 eggs per week. Then my heart sank even further when the second sentence is HIGH cholesterol. Almost fainted. But lucky that high cholestrol is GOOD High cholesterol. Phew....
I blindly follow a high energy diet and the report says it all. Going to reduce the intake of eggs soon. My mum is going to pass all the egg yolks to my nephew. Then I say cannot, later he also high cholesterol. My mum always has the thinking that when you are young, its ok to be glutton. Hope I am fit and healthy again. Most importantly is hope I dun lose any weight. Hehe.
Cheers to good health and lucky that I found out early I had borderline high cholestrol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment