Sunday, July 26, 2009

Liverpool Day

The score is 5-0 and this is the first friendly match that Liverpool wins since the preparation of next season begun. Its ironic that all people in the stadium support Liverpool and want Liverpool to win~ I did manage to coordinate with one of my friend to watch it together. However as I do not have to entertain my friend and do not have the burden to stick to a group, I sit on the stairs near the front end to see the Liverpool stars. They definitely run faster and has more composure. Forever a KOPITE. You will never walk alone

Random - Anyway, I think all of us had heard of this story that people asked their friends to take IPPT so that they do not need to go for remedial trainings. This is due to the fact that remedial trainings are a waste of time and I also don't believe trainings will help except for 2.4km and pull ups. Even though the chance of helping a friend to take IPPT and get caught is low but once you are caught.. you are a goner for life. You will never know when will the army police conduct random check~

No comments:

Post a Comment