Sunday, July 19, 2009

Eelyn Kok + Xiao Gui (GHOST)

Its good to see her finally getting a lead role. Though I don't admire her looks, its always great to see someone break the 7 princesses' vicious cycle. Anyway the 7 princesses concept is a failure. Only slightly half of them win the top 10 most popular female artistes. Hope she can succeed after yrs of hard work. She can act better than most of the 7 princesses except Joanne Peh. Correct me if I am wrong. I don't admire Joanne Peh's looks too so I think I am not biased! I actually like Fiona Xie's looks though she is quite scorned by numerous people.

Xiao Gui, the host of 100% Entertainment is coming out song album! I think I will support him~~ He is a hardworking and modest artiste, the two main traits that I like about celebrities. Of course his handsome looks also lead to my bias. Hahaha. Hope he succeed.

Random-- I didnt buy the Kop ticket as my frens are not interested so I dun have the 'energy' to organise it anymore! Hope Torres can rest more. His break is always involve with Euro Cup last yr and the lousy Confederation Cup this yr. Then he will injured during the season. We really need him alot as Liverpool is a two man team ignoring other good players like Alonso, Mash, Carra, Reina, Srktel. But the real influential people who can really change a game is Gerrard and Torres! Forever a KOP

No comments:

Post a Comment