Monday, June 1, 2009

Komodo Dragons

This is the first time I put such a small photo.. This photo is damn gross. I hate lizards!! Imagine the world's biggest lizard coming out of toliet. Its like What THE HELL!! Imagine our household lizards all like that, I will ask my family to migrate straight away. FREAK. I know some people not scared of lizards but I found those not scared of lizards will scare of cockroach. Imagine that cockroach is 70kg and 3 metres crawling under your feet.

One way to curb phobia towards cockroach or lizards is to catch them using plastic lunch boxes and stare at them. Help a little.. I stare at the household lizards for a few minutes. STill very gross, the body is translucent and blood vein could be seen.. Yucks..

As a very Leo person, I actually hold a small crocodile in Vietnam. Slimy man but the photo is not with me. Should be with Jinrong. Hahaha same family as lizards

This photo is about the gigantic lizard coming out of the toilet. OH MY GOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment