IMPORTANT PERIOD #1 - HOW DO I GET MY COSTUME
8 June 2009 - 30 July 2009
Sale and rental of academic dress. Graduates may purchase or rent the academic dress from the official vendor, Serangoon Broadway Studio.For more official information, check out http://convocation.ntu.edu
IMPORTANT PERIOD #2 - UPDATE YOUR PARTICULARS
19 June 2009 – 7 July 2009
Graduates are required to access the convocation online form to update their particulars and postal address for the mailing of invitation cards.Request for extra invitation cards may be submitted via the same online form: http://convocation.ntu.edu
IMPORTANT PERIOD #3 - WHEN WILL I KNOW IF I AM ALLOCATED ADDITIONAL INVITATION CARDS?
8 July 2009 onwards
Graduates are advised to check their NTU email account for the outcome of the allocation of invitation cards.IMPORTANT PERIOD #4 - WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY INVITATION CARDS?
8 July 2009 – 17 July 2009
Office of Academic Services will mail invitation cards, including the extra cards allocated (if any), to graduates.IMPORTANT PERIOD #5 - WHEN IS MY CONVOCATION CEREMONY?
27 July 2009
10.00 a.m. (Ceremony 5): Bachelor of Business2.00 p.m. (Ceremony 6): Bachelor of Accountancy (Group B)
6.00 p.m. (Ceremony 7): Bachelor of Accountancy (Group A)
IMPORTANT PERIOD #6 - USE ALREADY MUST RETURN
31 July 2009 – 31 August 2009
For graduates who opt to rent their academic dress, please return them to Serangoon Broadway Studio.Written by Wong Hong Jing from facebook.

No comments:
Post a Comment