Monday, May 30, 2011

Life in bank

I like my friends a lot in my work place. They are Sam Goh, Benard Ong, Peiwen. They were used to be my team mates but due to changes, we are split up. I am grateful that I still have Sam Goh around. We will teach each other on how to perfect our speech and at the same time help the clients.

Time really flies and looking back I feel that I am very brave to take this outrageous step to quit Audit. Audit is always perceived as an iron bowl rice but I dun really like the nature of work. I always love to study accounting as I can get to know about the balance sheet and through it kinda help me do fundamental analysis. Though I am starting to be lazy and just read analyst reports! I love to study accounting, maybe the reason I like it cos I can get at least a B+ average in my last 2 years of accounting. But I kinda love and hate audit. Well, I have already left the place :)

I just hope I can learn as much as I can from my work place.

No comments:

Post a Comment