Sunday, January 9, 2011

First post of the year

Woah, I have not been updating for more than two months. Thats bad! Haha. I have been staying late due to the festive season and I am addicted to computer game - Football Manager 2010. I am finally out of my addiction and I have more time for work and doing research on stocks again.

My current job
Its not an easy job but is still manageable now. The job is stressful but I really learn a lot from this job. I have a lot of my batch mates in Dohby Gaunt branch and its wonderful that they are very willing to share great ideas to one another. Things are getting better and I hope I can stay long in this job.

I think this is the first time I am writing a new year resolution. When I was studying, the resolution is just about studying harder and getting good grades. Whenever I go to temples, I will only pray for good grades. One of my friends will pray for prettier looks. Haha. Now I pray for good health and find a good future partner.

New year resolutions
1. Exercise once a week
2. Sleep at least 7 hours per day
3. Don't think too much
4. Be less sensitive to insults or comments
5. Appreciate that I learn a lot in my work place
6. Read more books
7. Find a girlfriend?

Haha. The number 7 is a resolution created by my friend. 顺其自然 will be better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment