There are like 12 tests coming out for my new job. I feel like fainting but I managed to pass one today. I realised everybody has their own study method. Some people will do notes, while for me, I will keep doing past year papers. I can still remember I fail CFA level 1. Its really a blow in my confidence as I did a lot like 500 MCQs but it turns out the papers I did are too easy compared to the real one -_-
I hope I can pass most tests at one go if not I have to restudy again.
My lasik is getting better. Getting very near to the perfect vision. Its really amazing and the 3.3k is well spent. Imagine being able to see at night in my room with my new eyes (I always take off specs when I lie on my bed).
I still miss my KPMG friends. I hope they are doing okay and peak will be nice to them. They are really a bunch of great frens. I think they still don't have my blog yet so I am not trying to get into their good books. Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment