It is my birthday and I went to Ja
I was separated from my friend, Chong Tang, so technically I was alone in the concert. I bought the 101 tickets out of desperation and seriously don't ever get these seats. I cant even see the face of Jay Chou. Out of frustration, halfway I went to the back of $168 seats and had a better view of Jay. When the concert was ending in one hour, I hacked and edged closer to the back of $198. Super high and I think I will be even more high if my friend were with me :) It was a wonderful day and Jay Chou sang many classic songs to celebrate his 10 years in music industry. Looking forward to his Green Hornet movie. He is speaking English. Oh my God. Hahaha. A decade of Jay Chou era.
There are so many people who went to the concert. I saw Daphne and Shuxian. I heard Cora, Wein, Siwei and Jinhe went there too. So happy to see so many friends went to the Friday concert. There will be more to come on Saturday and Sunday!!
The photos are taken by Jinhe. He sat on the 228 dollars seat with powerful camera and skills. Thanks Jinhe

No comments:
Post a Comment