My senior treated us a buffett. Haha I am only there for 4 days and today is my last day in this engagement. I think she is too nice :)
I was quite happy at first but I ate a rotten stingray. I almost wanna puke at the smell. I can only say the smell was so overwhelming that before I wanna bite it fully, I had to throw it out. I still feel that I have that horrid smell in my mouth. Arggghh.. I went to talk to the manager but the manager insisted that their stingray has no problems. At first, I thought there could be free meals from them but as I dun feel like quarreling today so I say,'' Since you insist, I have nothing to say but the stingray is really rotten.''
So, after lunch we went back to office to work. Last day in auditing this engagement, going to be seconded to other unit. So sian
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment