Sunday, October 18, 2009

Helping ppl

I was reading a blog and the blogger wrote about his friend. His friend said that a few of his friends whom he had helped before don't even want to help him when he needs help but friends that he hardly know sometimes surprise him by offering to help.

For me, I will always offer help whoever you are when in need (must be within my capability) and will take the extra mile if you had helped me before or you have related blood ties. But the bad thing about me is that, when I helped you before, and when I really need help and you gave me a lackluster response, I will feel very sad. Then, later I will be less enthusiastic about helping you next time.

I think the best person around is helping without thinking of getting anything back. I always thought I am that kind of person but several circumstances happened and I felt sad over it which I think is wrong. Hope I can change my mindset.

No comments:

Post a Comment