I was quite vexed with my desktop recently. So I started to ask Qingjun for advice again. I decided to play around with the computer and found out that the battery of my computer is not working. I removed the battery and insert my thermometer's battery (which is the same) and it worked! Damn tiring as I have to dismantle the casing and trial and error. Within one month, harddisk is not working and battery with no power :(
I finally clear my Statistic hurdle for CFA and I need to keep my schedule in check as I lagged behind already.
Went to take some graduation photos with Pong, Jason, Gb and Qian. I am the photographer so you cant really see my photos appearing in facebook. Feel like buying a DSLR but its so expensive :( But everyone on the street appears to have one DSLR -_- Thats what pong said so too. And I feel they just buy the camera for the auto mode to get good pictures without reading the manuals or books on how to operate the manual mode. Super waste of the camera's talent. Haha.
Going to meet Shunzhong later to discuss some stuff. I believe I hit 100th post already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment